MINISTRY ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2014
We are so thankful to God and our Lord Jesus Christ for all that has been accomplished in the past year. We are happy to report some of these things to you as we labor together for His glory and the advancement of the Kingdom of God here on earth.
- The graduating students at New Dawn Laikipia, Kenya placed #2 in their Regional District, #13 of all private schools, and #52 of all schools in the country in 2014.
- 73 of our 110 graduates at New Dawn are now enrolled in university.
- New Dawn Ishende, Tanzania is now beginning under the capable leadership of Pastor Ron Sukut and a newly formed Board of Directors. 50 acres of owned land is ready for development, Pastor Stephen Mshomi has been named the African Director, the ministry has been officially registered, and a beautiful white Mitsubishi 4 door pick-up truck has been purchased and delivered to Mshomi.
- Mr. Mark Luce from Napa has been named the new Executive Director of our New Dawn Communities by the WCO Board.
- Five, less than half-built, churches have been completed by the ministry in the towns of Molo, Naivasha, and Subukia, Kenya. The Pastors are so grateful for what has been accomplished and are now working together with each other.
- Esther and Sammy Waihenya have been named our WCO Regional Representatives in the central Rift Valley of Kenya, covering the towns and cities of El Doret, Molo, Elburgon, Nakuru, Njoro, Bahati, Subukia, Naivasha and Nyahururu. They have been directing the flow of funds to build churches for us and will be organizing and coordinating Pastor/Leader Ministry Conferences in the future. Local Pastors in these cities are now being organized to carry out teaching/preaching meetings. Esther and Sammy receive monthly support from WCO.
- 20 acres of land in Bahati, Kenya is now owned and in place to accommodate the development of an International Outreach Center-Ministry Guest House. The Vision has been given by God from 1 Chronicles 29:11-13 and Philippians 1:27, 2:1-11. This will be the Central World Wide Ministry Headquarters for WCO once completed, as Stan and Damaris will prepare to live there up to 6 months of the year once finished.
- Evangelist Sohail Peter continues to go forth advancing the Kingdom of God as our WCO Director in Lahore, Pakistan. He faces almost insurmountable odds but God is undertaking in a miraculous way. Muslims are getting healed and converted to Christianity there as meetings are exploding in size and scope. We support Sohail monthly and we hope to use him for worldwide evangelistic outreach as God provides. He joined us in ministry in Kenya in 2013 and was a tremendous blessing.
- Damaris and Eunice went to Kenya in July to coordinate our ministry activities there, follow-up with the local Pastors and churches that were built, secure the topological survey for the Bahati land, and meet with our students, teachers and administrators at New Dawn. Damaris will be following up with Kenya’s youth in conferences, as well as conducting conservative/capitalistic conferences in Kenya’s universities, and also organizing medical clinics in the rural areas of the country.
- We have been supporting Pastor Sangalo Vincent in Uganda monthly. He is the gentleman who obtained 2 million signatures of our African Covenant in that country and took them to the Ugandan Parliament. He organized our Outreach Meeting to Kampala in 2012.
- Please see our Websites created and continuously up-dated by Mr. Ken Kaiser.
www.wcous.org, www.newdawncommunities.org, and www.medicalmissiontothewholeman.org
Ken does all of this without charge and has been a great blessing to the ministry.
- Mr. Ian Dyer serves as the Director of New Dawn Communities, US Operations at no charge. He wrote his thesis paper from Harvard on the importance of indigenous Christian workers to the development of their own countries. He has organized our student/sponsor relationships and follows our New Dawn alumni. Kellie Stafford is our New Dawn Office Manager and has been an invaluable blessing as she serves voluntarily with the handling of funds and accounting.
- I want to thank our WCO Board Members – Jack Klaer, Mark Luce, Ron Sukut, and Albert Peyrefitte. Also, our loyal and devoted WCO Board Advisors, John Daggett and Ron Birtcher.
- I want to especially thank Nancy Smits our WCO Secretary and Marla Maynard our WCO Accountant for all of the behind the scenes, unnoticed work they do, year-in and year-out.
- I want to thank my wonderful doctor, who was given to me by God to do the knee replacement surgery on my left knee. My knee is stronger than ever now in 2014 and I know God is giving me 15-20 more good years of ministry ahead.
- I want to thank each and every one of you who have given to WCO and New Dawn this past year. It amazes Damaris and me how you give so, from your heart, at just the time it is needed most. We are so grateful to each of you for what you have done and are doing. It is your ministry. It is only possible through you. You are such a blessing!
- I want to thank my precious wife, Damaris, without whose love and wisdom we could not operate and who has been such a tremendous blessing to me and my life in latter years.
- I want to thank Jesus, who fulfills my heart, gives me God’s love, quickens and directs my steps, and protects me from myself. Thank you Jesus!