Doctrinal Statement of Faith
1. Commitment and Prayer of Faith.
2. There is one true God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect in love, and righteous in all His ways; and eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. That the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings and the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of mankind, as well as being the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
4. Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and that He is the only Mediator between God and man. He died on the Cross at Calvary as a sacrifice for our sins. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He intercedes for his people and rules as Lord over all.
5. The work of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during this age, to convict mankind of sin, re-generate the believing sinner to confess Jesus as Lord, and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
6. Man was created in the image and likeness of God but fell into sin and separation from God and is therefore lost. It is only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit acting through the gift of the grace of God and faith by man that salvation and spiritual life can be obtained.
7. The shed blood of Jesus Christ at Calvary and his resurrection provide the only ground for the justification and salvation for all who believe and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become the believer.
8. God by his Word and Spirit creates his Church, calling sinners out of the whole human race into the fellowship of Christ's body. He guides and preserves for eternity that new, redeemed humanity, which being formed in every culture is spiritually one with the people of God in all ages.
9. The personal and immanent return of the Lord Jesus Christ is our "blessed hope" as we await his glorious second coming. "For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord:. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)